My colleagues and I love doctoral education. We tend to be very active in cutting-edge research. Each of the seminars offered by my Department reflects a combination of technical expertise and field-level experience.
Graduates of the program have received offers of faculty positions at leading business schools, including Cornell, Duke, University of Chicago, Northwestern, NYU, LBS, Columbia, Emory, Harvard, USC, and UCLA.
Here is one of my former students discussing the program:
Former Doctoral Students under my supervision:
- Amit Bhattacharjee, Ph.D. (Dartmouth; Visiting Assistant Professor)
- Stephanie Finnel, Ph.D. (Post Doc; University of Maryland)
Graduate Student Advisees:
- Reem Kassis (London School of Economics; Masters in Social Psychology)
Undergraduate Student Advisees:
- Rebecca Chae (Undergraduate; University of Pennsylvania)
- Jonathan Franco (Undergraduate; University of Pennsylvania)
- William Le (Undergraduate; Boston Consulting Group)